RoYaLs Lodge
RoYaLs Lodge
RoYaLs Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only Royal Family of Gaming

HomeForumsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jelly
Admin

Clan : Clan Nam

PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO Empty
PostSubject: PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO   PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Hello all,

I need each of my members to post their gaming email address, also xfire info too. Y*OU MUST BE ADDED TO THE ROYAL COMMUNITY ON XFIRE AS WELL. More on thAt soon when rules are posted. and i also need all my members to be registered on teamspeak. there is a thread on teamspeak and the login information, it is posted in the general discussion thread. Please post your info here in THIS thread.

Members who have not posted this information here will be kicked from this clan, and will need to reapply for membership if they are not registered and active in teamspeak w/working mic, and in addition, if their data is not posted by December 31st, 2009. I cannot guarantee a re-entry either so it's probably better to post it here while it's fresh in mind.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Jelly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO   PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:03 pm

It has been 12 days since i posted this asking for your GAMING EMAIL ADDY, X-FIRE and to register on TEAMSPEAK.

Most of you have at least registered on teamspeak.

NONE of you are active in our clan TEAMSPEAK except myself and sykko.

NONE of you have posted your GAMING EMAIL, or X-FIRE info.

The clock is ticking. I strongly suggest you all start getting active in these forums and start gettin real active in TEAMSPEAK. The 31st is coming.

I am getting real tired of hearing, well jelly i don't have a microphone... My question to you is If you don't have a microphone What in the fuck are ya doin' in my clan?

Some of you are asking me why we won't scrim Nemesis. You want an answer?

Here it is: You will not participate in any clan matches. If you cannot even be active in TEAMSPEAK, How will we win? Who are you going to blame when we lose? When are we gonna all get active in TEAMSPEAK to practice so we can scrim? NEVER at this rate.

Some of you have urged me to be more strict when it comes to clan rules. I think i've been pretty lax. 3 days. That's all until some of us lose our memberships.

***IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU SHOULD REMIND YOUR OTHER CLANMATES WHAT THEY ARE MISSING BY NOT CHECKING THESE FORUMS.***

One last thing: I'm not the bad guy. You asked for this. I've been pretty nice about all of this up until now. This post might sound hostile, but if you take a moment and read between these lines and mebbe reflect on it a second, you'll see i am 100% correct.

Anyone wlse who actually decided to read these forums and already did what they were supposed to do, Please disregard this message.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Jelly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO   PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:54 pm

X-FIRE: jellysickle
Email addy: jellysickle@live.com
Back to top Go down
Steam
Jelly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO   PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Shooter

Xfire: xgb2008
E-Mail: shooter.159@live.com
Back to top Go down
Steam
ross
Council Member
Council Member

Clan : RoYaL

PostSubject: Re: PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO   PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Ross

Xfire Infro: Ross73194

E-mail: dannyboy_31@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
Steam http://www.kumaresource.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO   PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC DIVISION MEMBER INFO
Page 1 of 1