RoYaLs Lodge
RoYaLs Lodge
RoYaLs Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only Royal Family of Gaming

HomeForumsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KUMA CLAN REVIEW BOARD (KCRB)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gremlock
Noob
Noob

KUMA CLAN REVIEW BOARD (KCRB) Empty
PostSubject: KUMA CLAN REVIEW BOARD (KCRB)   KUMA CLAN REVIEW BOARD (KCRB) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:33 am

Welcome to KUMA! I am Gremlock from the MeRCenaries and Renegades =/MeRC\= for those who don't know who I am.

I wanted to encourage you to be active on the KUMAWORLD.ORG website.

Iam setting up matches and scrimmages from that website. Kuma clan-leaders had a meeting last night. I wish your clan leaders would of been involved. I am trying to get all clan leaders to be active at KUMAWORLD.ORG. We have created whats called the KUMA CLAN REVIEWBOARD(KCRB).

This committee is responsible for reviewing and voting on KUMA clans who wish to have an official status with the KCRB. Right now the official clans of KUMA are; UNS, MeRC, and Nemesis.

Though the KCRB is in it's infant stages, we should have a forum up inside kumaworld.org very soon for clans who wish to review our requirements for becoming an official clan and having a seat on the board.

To help facilitate what the KCRB requires we are creating an agreement between all unified clans. We call it the "KUMA User Agreement (KUA)." The KCRB guided by the KUA can assure fellow KUMANS of thefollowing

1. Fair play defined by clear rules.

2. Organized Matches and Scrimmages on a regular basis.

3. A greater comradery of the KUMA community.

So,with that said, come and be a part of the community and let your desires be known that you would like to be part of the KCRB so that you can participate in friendly matches and tournaments.

You can find us at www.kumaworld.org. The website for all things KUMA CLASSIC.

Welcome aboard and we look forward to your positive contribution to the KUMA Community.

Respect,

=/MeRC\=GREMLOCK

http://www.kumaworld.org
http://www.rcwarriors.com
Back to top Go down
Steam

KUMA CLAN REVIEW BOARD (KCRB)
Page 1 of 1