RoYaLs Lodge
RoYaLs Lodge
RoYaLs Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only Royal Family of Gaming

HomeForumsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY HILL MY TURN GET RIZZAPED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PointBlank
Noob
Noob

MY HILL MY TURN GET RIZZAPED Empty
PostSubject: MY HILL MY TURN GET RIZZAPED   MY HILL MY TURN GET RIZZAPED I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:52 pm

while you guys are sitting there having a orgy with underage asian hookers in hello kitty panties. im sitting back getting head from my gf and jenna jameson. so i stroll over to the hill and decide i wanna get a better view, i see jelly and Ross playin patty cake while gettin fucked with strapons by chingone and chingtwo. i throw the bitches off my slobbery dick and continuosly dickslap ross in the face a tad bit away from where im teasin jelly cuz hes flappin his tounge like a silly dog trying to toss my salad. so as time progressed. i skeeted in chingones face kicked ross in the other ass cheek with my Osiris logo tattooed PB was here on jellz scrots and all the while ross and jelly were 69'n to finish upp i got a russian midget to play taps and lit up a bowl and said. MY HILL MOTHER FUCKERS Bang?
Back to top Go down
Steam
vodka
Noob
Noob

Clan : Clan Nam

PostSubject: Re: MY HILL MY TURN GET RIZZAPED   MY HILL MY TURN GET RIZZAPED I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:34 pm

that was a waste of my 2 min. of my life
i want em back plz
Back to top Go down
Steam
Jelly
Admin

Clan : Clan Nam

PostSubject: Re: MY HILL MY TURN GET RIZZAPED   MY HILL MY TURN GET RIZZAPED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:28 am

Not only that but he started a whole new thread LOL just needed to reply in the SAME thread... glad i made the rite decision. They are right, Jelly Pwns o.00

lol pointblank ill reply to it in the correct forum u silly goose Smile

\*|*/
Back to top Go down
Steam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY HILL MY TURN GET RIZZAPED   MY HILL MY TURN GET RIZZAPED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY HILL MY TURN GET RIZZAPED
Page 1 of 1