RoYaLs Lodge
RoYaLs Lodge
RoYaLs Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only Royal Family of Gaming

HomeForumsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Exceeded

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ross
Council Member
Council Member

Clan : RoYaL

Time Exceeded Empty
PostSubject: Time Exceeded   Time Exceeded I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 am

Well its past the 31st so i would like a note of everyone who is still active and have been playing.

I have seen Jelly, T regularly and just saw Brooks and Tripp on yesterday. I just added Tripp on xfire but for some reason Brooks hasnt even contacted me or been on the site. Famous is inactive i only saw him on yesterday. i have his phone number so ill see wats up.
Back to top Go down
Steam http://www.kumaresource.co.cc
BigT
Noob
Noob

Clan : Clan Nam

Time Exceeded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Exceeded   Time Exceeded I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Dun Dun DUn im here Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Steam
ross
Council Member
Council Member

Clan : RoYaL

Time Exceeded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Exceeded   Time Exceeded I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:44 pm

good good, get posting on site more often now bro and ill love you Gay <--- not like this though =_=
Back to top Go down
Steam http://www.kumaresource.co.cc
Jelly
Admin

Clan : Clan Nam

Time Exceeded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Exceeded   Time Exceeded I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:39 am

OK, I've been nice, I also tried being mean. Your times are up on joining x-fire, Teamspeak, and posting on our site. At the expiration of this week, i am going to kick a few of you, for the following reasons.

1) NO HEADPHONES
2) NO PARTICIPATION IN TEAMSPEAK
3) NO PARTICIPATION ON OUR FORUMS
4) NO MEMBER INFORMATION POSTED WELL AFTER I REQUESTED IT MORE THAN ONCE.

Don't be surprised when it's you. I gave AMPLE time. There is no reason why any of you cannot follow the rules, or buy a cheap headset or microphone to get you on my teamspeak. Also, did you know i have a teamspeak 3 server too? PROBABLY NOT, since MOST of you NEVER participate in teamspeak.

Sorry about your luck, you can always reapply, but will i take you back? probably not, since you cannot follow rules. I thought about probation, but since most of you are offending several rules, i think i am going to just kick you.

What a Face Have a wonderful day What a Face
Back to top Go down
Steam
Sponsored content

Time Exceeded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Exceeded   Time Exceeded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Exceeded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoYaLs Lodge :: PC Division :: Kuma\War-
Jump to: