RoYaLs Lodge
RoYaLs Lodge
RoYaLs Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only Royal Family of Gaming

HomeForumsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Rules *Updated*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Clan Rules *Updated* Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rules *Updated*   Clan Rules *Updated* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:56 pm

MAIN ROYAL~CLAN RULES:

1) ALL Royals must respect ALL players including their own clan members. This should not even be a posted rule, this is common sense. If you have issues With another CLAN MEMBER, you should notify your Division Leader, who will meet with your Royal~Clan Leader to help resolve these issues. If the differences are irreparable, all Involved Royal~Clan Members will be dismissed from the Royal~Clan. There will be no playing favorites, this is only fair. You will not be permitted to re-apply for Clan Member status once dismissed from the Royal~Clan for these types of disputes.

*In addition, if you have issues with someone from ANOTHER CLAN or any OTHER PLAYERS in the gaming community, come to your Clan Leader/Division Leader for Support. Please don't react negatively in public. They make private messaging for that, plus, that's what your Clan Leader/Division Leader is for. If you cause a conflict with another clan and your Royal Council Division Leader finds you guilty, you will be REQUIRED to complete a 60 day probationary period for these types of disputes.

2) Your Clan Leader thinks its okay to make fun of Noobsteaks because that's a given, really. You may also Pwn them at your own discretion. NO LOVE FOR THE NOOBERS! The only offense here is a bad defense….

3) ABSOLUTELY NO Offmapping, Cheating, Glitching, or Hacking of any sort in game. If you are caught using any of the aforementioned you will immediately be dismissed from the Royal~Clan once Your Clan Leader has sufficient evidence. If you witness ANY Royal player committing these acts you should notify the Clan Leader or your Division Leader. You will not be permitted to re-apply for Clan Member status if you break this rule.

4) There is NO "I" in TEAM, there is also no "I" in CLAN. If we all work together, the Results will be phenomenal. This could generally be more considered respect for your fellow Clan members (see rule #1) than a rule. Really, working together should be a rule since it earns us a better clan/score/reputation, Etc. Always value your fellow clan member; he/she is an asset to you as well as other clan mates and vice-versa. This is not an offend-able “rule” but please take it into consideration, as others already have probably taken this advice before you. Better put, we’re all heroes, not just you.

5) Fraternizing with the enemy is definitely okay, you should always keep your enemies close. You will one day see & reap the benefits of this. Plus we all have other friends. However, you should not share Royal Clan information of any kind with any other clan or Individual gamer. Most likely, your Clan Leader will find out about it. This is equal to treason in your leaders’ opinion and you will be immediately dismissed from the Royals by your Clan Leader upon discovery and will not be permitted to re-apply for Clan Member status if you break this rule.

6) You cannot be in another clan while you are in the Royal~Clan. You are therefore a spy, and your Clan Leader upon discovery will immediately dismiss you from the Royals. You will not be permitted to re-apply for Clan Member status if you break this rule.

7) Racism is absolutely unacceptable. It comes in many forms. Poking fun is one thing and we've all been guilty of that at some point. BUT, your Clan Leader or your Division Leader will NOT Tolerate outright racism, or hate speeches in support of any race specific or Spiritual Organization/Denomination in TEAMSPEAK or the FORUM BOARDS, nor will it be tolerated in game. This is what your church and local hotel lobbies, and city auditoriums are for, not our forums or Teamspeak. You will be immediately dismissed from the Royals by your Clan Leader and will not be permitted to re-apply for Clan Member status if you break this rule.

8) You are also required to follow the rules your division leader has posted in your Divisions Forums in addition to these main Royal~Clan rules. You must also read and follow The Teamspeak Rules if you are a P.C. Division Member, Located in the Teamspeak Royal Lobby Description board. Your Clan Leader cannot stress enough the importance of participation in Teamspeak communication in the P.C. Division. Repeated warnings regarding Teamspeak for those in the P.C. Division will most certainly earn you a REQUIRED 30 day probationary period, and possibly dismissal from the Royal~Clan if this rule is continually ignored. This will be posted in the P.C. Division rules as well. If your Division leader requires you to be on an equivalent communication protocol, then you must adhere to that protocol, because communication is key. The same penalty applies to your division.

*In addition, participation in the Clan Forums is also a must for P.C. Division Members. This will be posted in the P.C. Division rules as well.

9) Don't think of these as rules, more of a requirement. You are EXPECTED to follow all of these requirements.

10) Above all, have fun. It's a game, not a 9 to 5. Gaming with the Royal~Clan should be an Enjoyable escape from the reality many of us suffer daily, not a tooth and nail battle with some other person you really don't know anyhow. Ignorance is a roadblock to success. It is as simple as that. The Royal~Clan Should be a place where royalty and friends meet.

CLAN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND ABSENCE:

1) Any absence longer than 15 days must be posted on the Clan site BEFORE you leave. Not AFTER you return. Any Royal Council Member that is absent longer than 15 days without PRIOR POSTED NOTICE will be dismissed permanently from the Royal Council. Dismissed Royal Council Members can maintain their Clan Member rights, but will be REQUIRED to complete a 30 day probationary period upon return. This applies to ALL Clan Members as well.

2) Any Royal Council Member or Clan Member that is absent longer than 30 days without PRIOR POSTED NOTICE will be dismissed from this clan. You may re-apply to the Royal Clan but will be REQUIRED to complete a 60 day probationary period upon return.

3) If you leave the clan, or are dismissed on GOOD terms you can re-enlist but will be REQUIRED to complete a 30 day probationary period upon return.

4) If you are leaving the Royal~Clan, Please post this in your divisions forums. We all have a right to know.

PROBATION/SUSPENSION:

*This means players will not be able to participate in any scrimmages or attend any clan events/practices during their probationary period. It's real similar to being grounded. There will be no exceptions.

*There is no "good time". If you’re on probation, you probably earned the right to be there. It is what it is.

*ANY PLAYER OR LEADER IN ANY DIVISION PLACED ON PROBATION WILL ADD *P* AT THE END OF THEIR TAGS UNTIL THEIR PROBATIONARY PERIOD HAS EXPIRED. They will also be posted in the **Probationary thread in the forums as currently on probation. Your division leader will meet with your clan leader to determine the termination of your probationary period, and your division leader *MUST POST THE TERMINATION OF PROBATION ACCORDINGLY IN THE **PROBATIONARY THREAD IN THE FORUMS. Any Division Leader caught changing this protocol will have their Council Member Status removed immediately and permanently. YOU WILL ALSO BE PLACED ON PROBATION FOR 90 DAYS. The Probationary portion of this rule applies to Clan Members as well.

*There is no such thing as "Suspension" in the Royal~Clan. Think of it as "Permanent-Termination" or simply "dismissed ".

CLAN LEADERS’ NOTE:

We all need law and order. Without rules, society as a whole will crumble, as would our clan. Therefore the need arose for me to write into clan law these rules, guidelines, requirements, whatever you assume them to be. I tried to state these rules as concise and SIMPLE as I could, so we all can understand them. If you cannot seem to comprehend a rule or rules, contact your Clan Leader Psykko~Jelly, or your Division Leader, who will help you sort it out.

Some of these rules, however, may be modified in the future, mostly for clarity. There may also be a few new rules added to this list at some point too. Let it be known it is only for the good of your clan as a whole, so be sure to keep current in our forums/Teamspeak for any changes in this section.

I also wanted to say Thank You to Sykko and Ross, without them I would never have been convinced to lead the Royals, I didn't forget any of the things you guys did for this clan, Keep up the good work!! Much respect from ya boy jellz~ :)

And, for those who are new and current members of this fine clan, you must have proven yourself worthy, so congratulations to you and welcome to the Royals!

Now get out there and show them Nubbynz’ what we're all about!

\*|*/PsYkko~JeLLy\*|*/

Royal~Clan Council Member and
P.C. Division Leader
Back to top Go down
https://royal-hunterz.darkbb.com
Jelly
Admin

Clan : Clan Nam

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules *Updated*   Clan Rules *Updated* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:21 pm

These rules are nice an all but i think they will need revamped per each leaders division as well as the main rules for this clan as a whole. Relax tho, it's not as bad as you all think. I have many suggestions & will be happy to share them with you, just xfire me. As for my division i will definitely have a different layout. Division leaders must talk to me BEFORE posting their rules on their leagues forum. Trust me on this lol.

The best place really tho to chat with me about this is on our clan TEAMSPEAK, which virtually none of you, however, have joined nor registered. Participation in TEAMSPEAK WITH A WORKING MICROPHONE will definitely be a mandatory rule for this whole clan, but one of only a few for my division by the way.

EXAMPLE: In my four, maybe five years of Kumawar gameplay for example, my team i chat on ts with wins literally 9 out of 10 games played, with a 40% score increase as a whole. (as long as my kids are gone, of course) This means communication is a key strategy in winning. Plus we look great with a unbelievable score that makes the nubbykakes say, fuuck, i wish i could pwn like that.
Back to top Go down
Steam
ross
Council Member
Council Member

Clan : RoYaL

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules *Updated*   Clan Rules *Updated* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:45 pm

when i get my wireless microphone ill be talkin to you 24/7 on TS and skype jelly bro. im getting wireless so my Nintendo Team can chat as well since that will be mandatory since Wii dosn't come with a chat system for call of duty. Sry i havnt been on The TS this week. i havnt been in any game for pc this week. i have been working on setting up the Reflex team for Wii. ill be on soon bro.
Back to top Go down
Steam http://www.kumaresource.co.cc
Jelly
Admin

Clan : Clan Nam

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules *Updated*   Clan Rules *Updated* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:42 am

i kno i kno, we talked about it. we are going to make quite a few changes so we get stuff right, so we can do clan wars and scrims. until then we gotta hustle and get to that point!
Back to top Go down
Steam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules *Updated*   Clan Rules *Updated* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Rules *Updated*
Page 1 of 1